The overall aim of the R2P2 project is to boost the scientific excellence and innovation capacity in the field of interactive, sensible autonomous robotic systems based on Additive manufacturing and using smart or hybrid materials based on nanopolymers at the Institute for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovations, Technical University of Liberec, the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as CxI TUL) by creating partnerships with four leading foreign research institutions from France, Spain and Denmark. This project aim will be achieved through the implementation of the following work packages (WP):
- WP1 – Networking – staff and student exchanges, expert visits and participation at conferences. It will be focused on networking with the excellent research institutes in France, Denmark and Spain through the mobility of researchers, students and staff of the Department of Grant Support.
- WP2 – Organisation of conferences and PhD forums across the individual partner universities to enhance the exchange of expertise in the given field of research.
- WP3 – Organisation of workshops and seminars to intensify the transfer of the latest knowledge in the given field of research and to initiate cooperation on joint projects.
- WP4 – Dissemination and communication of results to project target groups to increase their awareness about the project, its themes and the challenges it is trying to solve.
- WP5 – Preparation of joint international projects which will come from collaborations created within the project.
- WP6 – Project management which includes organization and administration to the successful project realization.
The science and innovation strategy corresponds with the overall aim and includes the following objectives:
- Objective 1: Strengthen CxI TUL’s research excellence
- Objective 2: Enhance the research and innovation capacity of CxI TUL and the Twinning partners
- Objective 3: Raise the research profile of CxI TUL and the Twinning Partners
- Objective 4: Support research and innovation on the European level