The project will focus its research activities on Competitive Engineering, specifically the interactive, sensory autonomous robotic systems based on Additive manufacturing and using smart nanopolymeric based materials. R2P2 project envisages the creation of an international consortium under the leadership of CxI TUL, which will mainly involve staff and student exchanges, expert visits and conference attendances. Additionally, organization of three international conferences, workshops, seminars and PhD forums is planned and preparation of joint impact articles, applied results and international projects is intended.
Science in Society
- This year, the R2P2 project will take part in the European Researchers’ Night, which is part of the pan-European Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions project for the popularization of science. R2P2 brings participants a behind-the-scenes look at robotics.
- 10th February – Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Robotics – invitation
- 15th January – Description of “Lumière et Matière” (L&M) group of LAPLACE laboratory – invitation
- 13th January – Smart Human-Centric Lighting Systems – Toward to “Lighting 4.0” era – invitation
- 8th January – Basics of PLCopen not only for EposP