The project will focus its research activities on Competitive Engineering, specifically the interactive, sensory autonomous robotic systems based on Additive manufacturing and using smart nanopolymeric based materials. R2P2 project envisages the creation of an international consortium under the leadership of CxI TUL, which will mainly involve staff and student exchanges, expert visits and conference attendances. Additionally, organization of three international conferences, workshops, seminars and PhD forums is planned and preparation of joint impact articles, applied results and international projects is intended.
Science in Society
- 02th March – AALBORG ROBOTICS 10-YEAR SEMINAR
- 21st January – Open day for Robotics’ Vocational Training Students – Mondragon University
- 22th October – R2P2 MEETING within the AMIA ASSOCIATION
- November – Open Days TUL
- September – Night of Scientists 9/24/2021 of r2p2 project R2P2 NETWORKING FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN INTERACTIVE AND SENSITIVE ROBOTICS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING will be realized in cooperation with Faculty of Health Studies. Time for Medical Diagnosis.The spectrum of medical diagnostic methods, their principles and the resulting time requirements for each method will be presented. The presentation will include demonstration of individual medical devices, the opportunity to undergo the chosen examination or to try to complete the quiz.
- January – FM – Open Doors
- December – De3D Lab – Open Days
- November – This year, the R2P2 project will take part in the European Researchers’ Night, which is part of the pan-European Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions project for the popularization of science. R2P2 brings participants a behind-the-scenes look at robotics.
- August – Czechitas
- The consortium submmited three new EU project.
- 1st– 3rd June – The 17th International Symposium on the Science & Technology of Lighting LS17 will take place as planned in Toulouse from June 1st to June 3rd colocated with EEDAL conference. All information.
- August 31th – September 2nd 2022 – The Technical University of Liberec is planning to open the fourth edition of the international conference 3D Trends 2022 from August 31th – September 2nd 2022. This conference focuses on 3D printing and 3D scanning in science and research. The aim of the international conference is to exchange information and knowledge between scientists, users, manufacturers of 3D printing technologies and 3D scanning systems.
- 8th-10th November – 17th International Symposium on Science and Technology of Lighting LS:17 in Toulouse (France)
- 21st-23nd September – Trends in BME conference build of the original seminar of Slovak and Czech scientific institutions in the field of biomedical engineering. The goal of the conference is a friendly meeting of colleagues from the field, exchange of ideas, professional forum and possible collaborations. Topics of the conference: biomedical engineering, medical devices, biomedicine related technology, biomedicine related modelling and research, training of biomedical engineers and technicians.
- 21st-22th June – IEEE International Workshop of Electronics, Control, Measurement, Signals and their application to Mechatronics ECMSM 2021 in the Czech Republic.
- 21st-23nd September – Trends in Biomedical Engineering at the Technical University of Liberec.
- 5th July – Piezoelectric transformation – principles, elements and applications – Prof. J. Erhart– Technical University of Liberec – Department of Physics – Presentation
- 13th June – Multi-axes control – doc. Ing. Josef Černohorský, Ph.D. – Presentation
- 6th June – Open topics for join cooperation in medical field – doc. Ing. Josef Černohorský, Ph.D. – Presentation
- 7th April- Petri nets for PLC programming automation – Prof. J.C. Mugarza – Presentation
- 30th March – Topology optimisation in electromagnetism – Prof. F. Messine – Youtube
- 17th February – Combining generative design with 3D printing of composites for developing grippers for robots – Jon Aurrekoetxea Narbarte – Youtube
- 12th January – A case study of ROS for sanitation robot – Ekaterina Nyrobtseva – Presentation
- 12th January – Software module for trajectories planning of the end-effector of the industrial robot TUR-10K -Martin Bogdanovskyi – Presentation
- 29th November – The future of robotic welding in Škoda Auto – invitation
- 28th September – Flickermeter: A Need For An Update – YouTube
- 12th March – Flickering of Light Sources: What are the Challenges for Lighting Systems – YouTube
- 5th March – Robotic systems used for 3D printing of houses – YouTube
- 17th February – Mechanical metamaterials and 3D printing technologies used in robotic hands manufacturing – YouTube
- 10th February – Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Robotics – YouTube
- 15th January – Description of “Lumière et Matière” (L&M) group of LAPLACE laboratory – YouTube
- 13nd January – Smart Human-Centric Lighting Systems – Toward to “Lighting 4.0” era – YouTube
- 8th January – Basics of PLCopen not only for EposP – Presentation