The project will focus its research activities on Competitive Engineering, specifically the interactive, sensory autonomous robotic systems based on Additive manufacturing and using smart nanopolymeric based materials. R2P2 project envisages the creation of an international consortium under the leadership of CxI TUL, which will mainly involve staff and student exchanges, expert visits and conference attendances. Additionally, organization of three international conferences, workshops, seminars and PhD forums is planned and preparation of joint impact articles, applied results and international projects is intended.
Science in Society
- This year, the R2P2 project will take part in the European Researchers’ Night, which is part of the pan-European Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions project for the popularization of science. R2P2 brings participants a behind-the-scenes look at robotics.
- Night of Scientists 9/24/2021 of r2p2 project R2P2 NETWORKING FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN INTERACTIVE AND SENSITIVE ROBOTICS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING will be realized in cooperation with Faculty of Health Studies. Time for Medical Diagnosis.The spectrum of medical diagnostic methods, their principles and the resulting time requirements for each method will be presented. The presentation will include demonstration of individual medical devices, the opportunity to undergo the chosen examination or to try to complete the quiz.
- The consortium submmited two new EU project.
- 8-10th November – 17th International Symposium on Science and Technology of Lighting LS:17 in Toulouse (France)
- 21th-22th June – IEEE International Workshop of Electronics, Control, Measurement, Signals and their application to Mechatronics ECMSM 2021 in the Czech Republic.
- 21-23 September – Trends in BME conference build of the original seminar of Slovak and Czech scientific institutions in the field of biomedical engineering. The goal of the conference is a friendly meeting of colleagues from the field, exchange of ideas, professional forum and possible collaborations. Topics of the conference: biomedical engineering, medical devices, biomedicine related technology, biomedicine related modelling and research, training of biomedical engineers and technicians.
- 12th March – Flickering of Light Sources: What are the Challenges for Lighting Systems – invitation – YouTube
- 5th March – Robotic systems used for 3D printing of houses – invitation – YouTube
- 17th February – Mechanical metamaterials and 3D printing technologies used in robotic hands manufacturing – invitation – YouTube
- 10th February – Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Robotics – invitation – Video
- 15th January – Description of “Lumière et Matière” (L&M) group of LAPLACE laboratory – invitation – YouTube
- 13th January – Smart Human-Centric Lighting Systems – Toward to “Lighting 4.0” era – invitation – YouTube
- 8th January – Basics of PLCopen not only for EposP – invitation – presentation